Mouser is an Authorized Distributor of NovTech COTS boards and SoM offerings. Products can be purchased by visiting the Mouser portal or contacting your local Mouser Sales Representative.
Services provided by NovTech include:
Hardware design services include system level design and architecture definition, PCB design and layout, schematics review and translation, documentation, prototype, production and complete turn-key solution
Software and firmware design services include BSPs for Linux, Android, Windows, QNX and VxWorks, device drivers, connectivity protocols such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Cellular, digital logic design, power supply design, high-speed memory interface design, and implementing security in hardware and software.
Testing and certification services include functional testing, development of manufacturing test suites and pre-scans for EMI, heat, shock and vibration
NovTech can provide training for a variety of customer and internal customer requirements. Available classes include:
- Deep dive on ARM architectures, NXP i.MX series portfolio and Cyclone V FPGAs
- Implementing security in ARM based processors with Trust Architecture
- Implementing high-speed DDR memory interfaces
- Designing optimal power supply solutions for multi-rail FPGAs and SoCs
- Coding with VHDL and Verilog