NOVSOM®CV provides a quick way to build an Altera®SoC board. It can be customized with specified DDR3 capacity and boot up devices. The use of NOVSOMTM provides users with a proven small form factor SOM allowing them to focus their design efforts on the required peripherals in their application. All users need to do is design a four to six layers boards with the required peripherals, and the Board to Board (B2B) connectors to support the NOVSOM®CV.
- Supports all Cyclone V FPGAs in 896 and 672 BGA packages.
- All programmable signals are present on the Board to Board connectors (B2B), 288 FPGA signals and 67 HPS (ARM HardCore) signals and 21 pairs of High speed signals when the Cyclone V FPGA F31 package is used
- Accommodates all Altera documented boot options
- Allows designers to assign any desire voltage to any IO bank including Vref
- Up to 2Gbyte DDR3 with EEC support (ISSI)
- Up to 8Gbyte SLC NAND FLASH for HPS boot or general Solid State storage
- Up to 64Mbyte QSPI FLASH for HPS boot or general Solid State storage
- MicroSD slot connected to HPS
- Up to 64Mbyte QSPI FLASH for FPGA boot or general Solid State storage
- EEPROM for general Solid State storage
- HPS clock
- Three Board to Board connectors, 5mm and 8mm heights options, COM Express type
- Mounting holes on module allowing secure attachment to base board
Copyright NovTech 2015