NovTech offers several classes to develop skills and capabilities of embedded hardware and firmware designers. Classes combine lectures with hands-on labs and cover ARM SoC, firmware and driver development, board design, memory interface and power supply design. In addition to the standardized classes listed below, courses can be customized to meet end-customer requirements.
Cyclone V SoC FPGA Design Workshops
Altera Cyclone V SoC combines programmable logic with ARM®-based hard processor system (HPS). Maximizing the benefits of FPGAs and multiple ARM cores requires deep understanding of the chip as well as software tools. Through hands-on training and lectures this class will cover topics that will enable designers to build flexible, high-performance, and low-power systems
- Cyclone V SoC product features, benefits and architectural nuances
- Board and I/O planning through pin muxing and pad settings
- Boot options and the power on reset process.
- Clocking and clock distribution
- Power management options and design
- Tips for maximizing system performance
- Verilog and VHDL design
Copyright NovTech 2015